Frank R. Sariol
Cycling, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Attorney Since 1989
As founder of Sariol Legal, attorney Frank Sariol has been representing accident victims and their families for over 25 years. During that time, Frank has earned a reputation for aggressive advocacy in cases involving car and cycling accidents, wrongful death, personal injury, immigration and other acts of negligence. Frank and his team will seek maximum compensation and help provide resources you need to rebuild your life.
Frank provides experienced advice and unmatched personal service. He treats every claim as though the injury happened to a member of his family. He understands the anxiety that can result from seeing medical bills and other expense increase, and will fight to obtain compensation and benefits you deserve.
Over two decades of experience and accumulated knowledge mean that you can rely on the information you receive. Frank's extensive knowledge will allow you to make informed decisions and ensure that you have the proper representation to pursue whatever course of legal action you decide.
WESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW, FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA
- J.D. – 1988
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
- B.S. – 1972
- Major: Engineering Mechanical Aerospace
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Breast Implant Litigation Group, 1989 – Present
- AAJ (American Association for Justice), Member
- CTLA (California Trial Lawyer Association), Member
- Cuban-American Bar Association, Orange County Chapter, Founding President
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member, 2007 – Present
- California Department of Real Estate, Broker, 2004 – Present
- Swallow’s Foundation, Founding Member, 1993 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Officer, 1990 – Present
- Orange County Cuban American Bar Association, Founding President, 1990 – Present
- Federal District Court – Central Division, Member, 1989 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 1989 – Present
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, Member, 1992 – 2009
- California Paso Fino Horse Association, President, 1994 – 1996
- Paso Fino Horse Association, Director, 1994 – 1996
Review Frank's complete bio and areas of practice here
El abogado habla español.
Gven is the administrator of the firm and our cycling safety expert. He has been a part of the firm since 2002 and has managed over 3,000 cases from minor to multi-million dollar settlements. Gven has his degree in Business Administration and helps the firm structure cases for successful outcomes.
Gven is an avid cyclist and triathlete and has achieved multiple age group wins . Besides competing, Gven is committed to creating awareness about bike safety while supporting advocacy groups to promote safer streets. Gven speaks at bike shops, clubs and races to educate athletes about their rights as cyclists and what to do in an event of an accident.
Gven has fostered sponsorships with two of the largest cycling and triathlon teams, Team VeloSport affiliated with Rock N' Road Cyclery and Newport Coast Triathlon Team.
In his spare time he digs into his passion of cycling, swimming, running and spending time with his lovely girlfriend Leigha.